[AccessD] OT: ASP.Net editor

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Tue Jul 29 06:26:54 CDT 2003

Bruce,

>>  I am currently looking for alternative tools, considering Kylix ( am I
raving mad?), considering other Linux based tools ( definitely stark raving
mad! ) <<

Which highlights the best and worst thing about using Microsoft products:
everybody uses/knows them. The mainstream is great except for all those
others swimming along with you.

Have you come to any conclusions / realizations about Kylix?

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

Hillary Clinton: "I pledge allegiance to the America that can be."
Chris Matthews: "What are we, on probation?"
-- from Hardball, 25-Nov-2001

Hillary! in 2004!