[AccessD] Sudden Format() Problem

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Jul 29 10:04:32 CDT 2003

go into the design of the module, then click TOOLS/REFERENCES sometimes Access loses a reference that it needs even though you didn't setup one in the first place.  and have a look at all the references that are checked, there may be one that says MISSING (reference name).  If so, uncheck the reference, close the database and try again.

if that fails let me know and we will see what else we can come up with.

Paul