[AccessD] Access Problems on Citrix

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Tue Jun 3 11:19:09 CDT 2003

I had a similar problem a couple years ago, implementing an Access
app at Unocal that was being accessed via Citrix.  If memory serves,
it's a known issue that can be found in Microsoft's KBase.

I don't remember any more detail than that.  Sorry.  But perhaps
you'll be able to find the KBase article.  The fix was somewhat
trivial.

-C-