[AccessD] Dang Bound Forms Again

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 5 07:39:51 CDT 2003

Rocky,

  The property "Data Entry" is really mis-named a bit.  By setting it yes,
it prevents any loading of existing records.  One would think however that
it deals with adding records and it does not.  When you set it to yes, you
should see a blank form regardless of records existing or not.

<<  I can see lots of
times when a bound form opens to an empty recordset (or an empty table).
how is this handled?>>

  If the above didn't clear things up, then I think we all are missing your
point in some way.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.