[AccessD] SQL Question

Wortz, Charles CWortz at tea.state.tx.us
Tue Jun 24 14:02:10 CDT 2003

Martin,

>From your comments I gather that your Windows security folks do not know
anything about database design or programming.  So why are they allowed
to dictate how your data is supposed to look?  I know you work for a
bureaucracy like I do, but that doesn't in and of itself mean that they
all are stupid and unable to comprehend a rational argument for doing it
some other way.

Charles Wortz
Software Development Division
Texas Education Agency