[AccessD] Losing order when importing text

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 25 00:52:18 CDT 2003

Quickest way for user to delete or append to table TempName is something
like this.
Choose an applicable field name in place of DirName.

If MsgBox("Do you want to create a new file table (yes: create, no:
append)", vbYesNo) = vbYes Then
    DoCmd.RunSQL "DELETE DISTINCTROW TempName.DirName FROM TempName;"
End If