[AccessD] OT: "Chevaux de frise" of free world...

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Mon Mar 10 09:39:00 CST 2003

THNX for your info Marty!
Very much appreciated!

>  it isn't worth the hassle to complain
> about some minor functionary or bureaucrat
OK, I decided to reapply for the Visum if they are asking to do so but I'd
like to have some documents left on my hands(unfortunately I didn't make the
copy of the first Visa application)

I'd like to write a letter to the head of the Consulate-General with request
for their help of solving this small misapprehension ASAP - how should I
proceed with them to let me to pass this letter to him and to allow me to
meet with him/his representative and to officially register my letter with
help request and explanation (my vision) of situation (of course without any
complaints)?

> filling in a Green Card  lottery form for permanent
> residence in  US (odds 1:100)
You propose me to immigrate to the States? A plenty of work there and a room
for five people? - I still prefer to stay here in Russia and find a way to
freely travel around the World - should be doable but needs some time to
solve this without immigration to the States...

Shamil