[AccessD] Tech books ...

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Mar 24 14:47:03 CST 2003

Honestly don't know about quirks on Access forms.  I have only ever used a
treeview or image control in VB.

As far as 'size' goes...well they say size doesn't really matter! <grin>

Just kidding.  As far as I know, the treeview is going to 'mark' the icons
to be the same size as your largest icon....I THINK.  Thus, don't let any of
your icons go over the size you are trying to get.

Personally, I use axialis icons.  (I think it's www.axialis.com.  If you
want a copy, I can send it to you offline, I don't think the version I have
is available on their site anymore.  It's shareware.)

Drew