[AccessD] Problem with Date type variable

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Tue Mar 25 07:39:25 CST 2003

That's just a formatting issue. Copy the following into a module:

Public Sub TestDate()
    Dim d As Date
    Debug.Print d
    Debug.Print Format(d, "long date")

End Sub

In the debug window you will see:

12:00:00 AM
December 30, 1899

HTH,
Arthur

"Those who would sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither."
-- Benjamin Franklin