[AccessD] Event Sink Performance Comparison

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru
Tue May 6 15:52:38 CDT 2003

Charlotte,

I guess event sinking will be faster than calling forms/subforms publis
methods if in the latter case you will use:

- Me.Parent!MyParentPublicSub ....
- Me![<MySubformControl>].Form.MySubFormPublicSub ...

i.e. later binding. If you will use early binding then I expect they be
nearly the same.
In any event the difference can be neglected I think - or you call these
methods 10000 times in a cycle?

Shamil