[AccessD] OT: VB.Net classes / functions

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue May 13 07:48:36 CDT 2003

No, what I am trying to do is collapse everything the way I want to see it
when I open it next time, save it, and when I open the project the next time
have everything collapsed the same way it was when I closed it.  ATM, it
disregards the look and feel when I saved it and expands every single little
stupid thing the next time I open that module.

I found the region keyword, but all that really allows is to set a block of
code as collapseable, which is cool, but not helpful for this.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com