[AccessD] OT: Windows Media Player path to music

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Nov 1 11:02:58 CST 2003

In the process of making my computers quieter I moved a hard disk to my
wife's computer (let her listen to it!)  ;-).

Anyway, all it had on it was my ripped music collection which is played on
her computer anyway since it has the speakers now.  Unfortunately the path
to the music doesn't use MappedDrive:\Music, it uses jcolby-WS\Music.  Is
there anyway to tell Media Player to change where it is looking for these
things short of a new scan?

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com