[AccessD] OT: Windows Media Player path to music

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Sat Nov 1 11:39:15 CST 2003

JC

...simply copy your *wmbd files located in your C:\Documents and
Settings\YourUserName\Local Settings\ApplicationData\Microsoft\MediaPlayer\
folder over to the same folder under Mary's user directory.

...I'm using WXP and Media Player 9 but the same idea should work for W2K
...HTH :)

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Next Year In The Free State!