[AccessD] Change resolution of forms

Tom Keatley tomk at multiline.com.au
Tue Nov 11 22:20:05 CST 2003

> > Is there a simple way to make these old forms all 800x600?
> >
> > MTIA,

I had a need recently to change screen resolution as  most of the forms were
designed in 1280 x 1152 and had to display at a fixed 1024x768 so I bought a
code module from

http://www.peterssoftware.com/ssfaq.htm

It works and re-sizes the forms ...is easy to install as you just change
OPENFORM  to I think SS_OPEN with Rich Fishers Find&REplace (or similar).
The problem I found with the A97 version of the module was that it has
trouble rendering the fonts correctly .... It is however still usable  ...I
was making the forms SMALLER in most cases and you will be making them
LARGER ...so your mileage may be different

Regards

Tom Keatley