[AccessD] Method 'SourceObject' of object...

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 6 22:59:20 CST 2003

I just wonder if it could be something along these lines
To refer to a control on a subform, use the following syntax:

Forms![main form name]![subform control name].Form![control name]

It is important to note that you cannot refer to controls on a subform
with the following syntax:
Forms![subform name]![control name]

This is because a subform on a main form is not a form, but is a control
just like a text box or a list box. You must refer to a subform as a
control rather than a form, and specify the Form identifier following
the subform control name reference to gain access to the controls on a
subform.

ACC2000: How to Refer to a Control on a Subform or Subreport
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;209099&Product=acc