[AccessD] Export Access Report to Word

Bryan Carbonnell Bryan_Carbonnell at cbc.ca
Fri Nov 7 06:57:23 CST 2003

Rocky,

Are you distributing the manual as a Word doc?

If you are why don't you distribute it as a PDF. Then you can print
sample reports as PDFs and insert pages from the report PDF into the
Manual PDF where you want and have one electronic file.

Bryan Carbonnell
bryan_carbonnell at cbc.ca

>>> bchacc at san.rr.com 06-Nov-03 4:46:38 PM >>>
Dear List:

I need to find a way to get a number of reports from an application
into a format that can be imported into Word.  It's for a user manual.
Its for the Appendix - sample reports from the app.

I have used the ReportUtilities download (can't remember where I got
it), which worked well on the last manual but the reports had very
little formatting and graphics.

The reports I'm trying to do need to show all the boxes and lines.  And
since the manual changes I don't want to go through that handcrafting
this of printing the blank pages with the page numbers, headers and
footers, and then trying to use those to print the reports on them
directly.  Love to get these reports into Word where I can crop and zoom
etc.

Does anyone know how this can be done?

Regards,

Rocky Smolin