[AccessD] Infopath and One Note

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 20 11:00:38 CST 2003

There aren't any publishers  interested in it either -- not yet at any rate.
I've seen a few books on it, but in general -- editors don't even want a
proposal on it. And the contents sites aren't biting at topics either. Could
mean that the product simply hasn't found its niche yet, but could also mean
it's a product for a certain audience, but that audience is small enough
that no one's really interested in hitting it.

Susan H.

> To be honest during the beta process thats the impression I got. The
ACcess