[AccessD] Unrecognized Database Format problem

Liam Meadows liam at energyexhausts.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 05:35:43 CDT 2003

Well it looks like my system has the Monday morning blues.
The MDB BE Keeps getting corrupted and the culprit seems to be my
machine.
When I try and repair the BE it says that it is in use by admin on
OFFICE2 which is wrong because I am logged in as LIAM on OFFICE2.
Even if I shut the machine down and all the others then goto the server
and try and repair it syill tells me that ADMIN on OFFICE2 is still
connected. It won't let me delete the ldb due to share violations and
the only way to get rid of it is to reboot the server and delete the
ldb.

Has anyone come across this problem ?
Has anyone a solution ?

Regards