[AccessD] Win2K, Access 2002 SP2

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 23 20:02:13 CDT 2003

I most likely do have corruption.  Unfortunately the database has 10 years
worth of history and is 450 mbytes.  I have no doubt there may be hundreds
or even thousands of corrupt records.  I don't even want to get in to trying
to fix them using the method you outlined.  They can do their job on three
of the computers - that's good enough for them, it's good enough for me.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com