[AccessD] OT - keeping awake

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Sun Sep 28 06:20:30 CDT 2003

Hi all - sleepyhead here. It's 4am, and I'm a little bleary eyed. Also playing a waiting game as the guys who provide the raw data updates are short staffed so I haven't gotten an update for 3 hours - usually comes about once an hour, or even more often.

Once the glitches were worked out in the database, I was able to update, post to web, print out, then start the cycle all over again. But I've not gotten a raw data update since 00:45. I've caught up on all my email, and an now yawning while waiting for an update. 9 runners have crossed the finish line, and one more will be here in about 1/2 hour. The front runner finished at 23:52:36.

Enjoy the run!

--
Kathryn Bassett (AC100 Finish Line webmaster)
kathryn at bassett.net
http://ac100.com - Race Site
http://ac100.com/finish - Finish Line
http://bassett.net - personal website