[AccessD] A2K: Criterias in CrossTabs

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Aug 6 00:07:02 CDT 2004

On 6 Aug 2004 at 14:59, Darren DICK wrote:

> Hi Stuart
> many thanks for the prompt reply
>
> Does this also work with dates?
Yes, I wrote it to store variants so it doesn't matter what data type you
are working with.

> EG
> StoredVariable  >=Forms!frmReports!txtStartDate and <= Forms!frmReportstxtEndDAte

No can't do that , If you have two variables, you will need two stores so
create two functions StoredVariable1() and StoredVariable2().

Put Startdate in one, Enddate in the other and set the query criteria to
"Between StoredVariable1() and StoredVariable2()"

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg