[AccessD] RE: [dba-OT] Contract Work - Time Sensitive Question : x-posted d ba-OT

Christopher Hawkins clh at christopherhawkins.com
Thu Aug 19 10:31:34 CDT 2004

A simple NDA should cover their concerns about data.

You might need to take a vacation day or two to get this done.
Although the bulk of your work will probably be done in the evenings
and on weekends, a couple of proper business-day visits will probably
be helpful.

As to how to get started, find out two things: 1) Who is the project
sponsor - the person tasked with making it happen, and 2) who is
responsible for approving the project and cutting your check.  Take
both of these people to lunch and pick their brains as to what they
need.  You might want to visit their office during your lunch hour as
well to take a look at what they're currently doing so you can get a
feel for where they're coming from.

Good luck.

-Christopher-