[AccessD] A97 - 2003 conversion

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 26 10:07:16 CST 2004

There is one caveat I have about Word 2003. If you have any lawyers
using it to reproduce or save in Word Perfect format, the conversion
driver is no longer there, You can read WP but not write WP type files.
so you might want to keep a copy of Word 2002 or 2000 hanging around. I
know in the US, you have to submit Superior Court Appeal documents in
Word Perfect only. I don't think Canadian courts are that fussy.
See
http://www.woodyswatch.com/office/archtemplate.asp?v9-n05

--
Marty Connelly