[AccessD] =function() in .onclick

Tue Jan 13 15:45:00 CST 2004

Hello All,
 Since I'm just learning this type of programming technique I thought I
would ask a question...

  Why not use Implements instead of WithEvents?  My limited understand of
WithEvents is that they will not return functionality unit they (the event)
has completed processing... Since I'm just at the "door" so to speak with
learning how to use and incorporate these new (to me) programming techniques
into my work, I really want to start out using the "best" technique...

Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com