[AccessD] MS Graph - Change Chart Title by Automation?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Fri Jun 25 18:20:07 CDT 2004

Struggling for hours . . .

I have an MS Graph 10 chart in an unbound object frame in a report.  I also
have the rowsource query correct.

But when the report is opened to display the chart, I need to change the
.Text property of the .ChartTitle.

The unbound object frame is named graChart.

I thought that something like this would work:

    Dim gra As Object

    Set gra = GetObject(, "MSGraph.Chart.10")

    '-- I need something like: _

        gra.ChartTitle.Text = "Different Chart Title"

I know this is an automation issue, and I'm trying to manipulate an object
which is in an unbound object frame.

Can anyone send me an example of how you do this?

Thanks!

Dan Waters