[AccessD] Store Settings

Griffiths, Richard R.Griffiths at bury.gov.uk
Tue Jun 29 07:30:46 CDT 2004

Hi

I have around 20 or so items of data such as data folder, ms access
folder, application version, last updated date, license key, client name
etc.  I think I'll go for the ini file (subject to further advice) as
this allows if required the user to interrogate/amend should there be a
problem - with a db solution they would need a ui (or MS Access
installed and nearly all my users do not have this).

Thanks

Richard