[AccessD] Framework Discussion - Who's following this

Mon Mar 8 14:49:19 CST 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of John W. Colby
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 1:44 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: [AccessD] Framework Discussion - Who's following this

My objective with this discussion is to explain the concepts and
Ok Here is mine.....

1) 	Interest Level
	b) I am extremely interested in this concept and subject, would probably
use it if I can figure it out.
2)	Understanding
	b) I mostly follow what is happening but have a couple of things I don't
really understand
3) 	Participation
	c) I am reading the posts and working through the included code, and have
downloaded the example database

For me, I would change Number 2 from "would probably" to "will" use it if I
can figure it out.. I find my self reading your posts 6-8 times, making sure
I understand what it is your teaching. While I downloaded the first Sample
db, I saw no new one posted for the Classes - Supervisors post.....

Thank You VERY MUCH John!!

Robert Gracie
www.servicexp.com