[AccessD] Fw: Returned mail: see transcript for details

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Wed Mar 31 17:22:35 CST 2004

Slow down.  Mark is EXTREMELY competent, and I AM the Exchange
Administrator.  We just recently purchased something called the
'Interceptor', which is a stand-alone bisen (sp?) spam filter.  It's pretty
good.  But it's only been online a few weeks, so we are just working out the
kinks.

Our boss on the other hand has done several things which is making Marks
life more difficult.  The reason Mark has control of the interceptor, is
because he's the network admin, and thus handles all of our switches, hubs,
etc.  Since the Interceptor sits (figuratively) between our router, and
Exchange server, he took it on, since he had to work out all of the network
issues with it.

He doesn't really do much with it, spends maybe 10 to 15 minutes a week,
it's pretty self sufficient.  Tonight I'll get a 'spam report' from the
Interceptor, which will have all of the emails it blocked (with links to
retrieve them).  I did see that big development contract you sent, and you
still owe me my 'investigation' fee for that contract. LOL

Drew