[AccessD] Exporting formats

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Sun May 9 14:55:01 CDT 2004

This is the complete Procedure code:

Private Sub imprime_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_imprime_Click

    Dim stDocName As String
    Dim ctlPtr As Printer
    Dim devName As String
    Dim strPtr As String  'impresora en curso
    Dim TmpImpresora As String
    Dim bucle As Integer
    Dim sngBot As Single
    Dim sngTop As Single
    Dim sngLft As Single
    Dim sngRgt As Single
    Dim resp As Boolean
    sngBot = Me.InfBot
    sngTop = Me.InfTop
    sngLft = Me.InfLeft
    sngRgt = Me.InfRight

strPtr = Application.Printer.DeviceName 'this routine is to take a different
printer before launch the current report
TmpImpresora = Me.InfImpr

    stDocName = Me.InfNombre
    If Me.InfImpr <> "LPT1:" Then
            Set Application.Printer = Application.Printers(TmpImpresora)
            With Application.Printer
                .BottomMargin = sngBot * 567
                '.Copies = Me.InfCopias
                .TopMargin = sngTop * 567
                .LeftMargin = sngLft * 567
                .RightMargin = sngRgt * 567
                If Me.InfOrienta = 1 Then
                    .Orientation = acPRORLandscape
                    Else
                    .Orientation = acPRORPortrait
                End If
            End With
    End If

    If Me.externo <> "STEEL" Then 'external function to open a remote Access
Report to use
            resp = fOpenRemoteReportParam(Me.externo, stDocName,
Me.argumentos, Me.SALIDA)
            GoTo SALIDA
    End If

    Select Case Me.SALIDA  'this is the main SELECT to checjk the option
that was selected in the form
        Case 1
        'OPCION DE SALIDA POR PANTALLA ACTIVAR EL SNAPSHOT
            DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, stDocName, acFormatSNP,
cteDirectorio & "\SNP\" & stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".snp"
            DoCmd.OpenForm "SnapShot", acNormal, , , acFormEdit, acDialog,
cteDirectorio & "\SNP\" & stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".snp"
        Case 2
            For bucle = 1 To Me.InfCopias
                DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acNormal, , Me.argumentos
            Next bucle
        Case 3
            DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, stDocName, acFormatXLS, cteHojas
& "\" & stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".xls", ctrlexcel
            'If Me.ctrlexcel Then
            '    AbreExcel cteHojas & "\" & stDocName & Format(Date,
"YYMMDD") & ".XLS"
            'End If
        Case 4
            DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, stDocName, acFormatRTF,
cteDirectorio & "\export\" & stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".rtf",
ctrlexcel
        Case 5
            DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, stDocName, acFormatIIS,
cteDirectorio & "\export\" & stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".htx",
ctrlexcel
        Case 6 '******************** this is the XML format because without
format you can select this
            DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, stDocName, , cteDirectorio & "\"
& stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".xml", ctrlexcel
        Case 7
            DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, stDocName, acFormatHTML,
cteDirectorio & "\export\" & stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".html",
ctrlexcel
        Case 8
            DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, stDocName, acFormatASP,
cteDirectorio & "\export\" & stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".asp",
ctrlexcel
        Case 9
            DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, stDocName, acFormatDAP,
cteDirectorio & "\export\" & stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".html",
ctrlexcel
        Case 10
            DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, stDocName, acFormatDAP,
cteDirectorio & "\export\" & stDocName & Format(Date, "YYMMDD") & ".txt",
ctrlexcel
    End Select

SALIDA:
    If Me.InfImpr <> "LPT1:" Then 'se restablece la impresora si fue
cambiada
        Set Application.Printer = Application.Printers(strPtr) 'volvemos a
dejar la q estaba
    End If
Exit_imprime_Click:
    Exit Sub

Err_imprime_Click:
    MsgBox Err.Description
    Resume Exit_imprime_Click

End Sub

Mastercafe S.L. NIF - B82.617.614
c/ Piñeres 4, 1ºD (33430 Candas - Asturias)
Juan Menendez Crespo juan at mastercafe.com
www.mastercafe.com
info at mastercafe.com