[AccessD] A Database Design Question

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun May 30 15:22:21 CDT 2004

Hi Arthur

It is not completely clear if you would like to store new
classifications for the current customer only or for general use so
they could be attached to other customers' CustomerDetails as well.

Also:

> When the user adds new CustomerDetails, we see
> only the Classifications of interest to said Customer (i.e. draw them
> from CustomerClassifications and get the text value for the combo from
> Classifications).

How can you "get" text from Classifications when you are "drawing"
items from CustomerClassifications? How are these related?

/gustav