[AccessD] Hack Requested - Increase Combo Box Button Size?

Michael R Mattys michael.mattys at adelphia.net
Mon Sep 13 21:04:36 CDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Hawkins" <clh at christopherhawkins.com>
To: <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 6:20 PM
Subject: [AccessD] Hack Requested - Increase Combo Box Button Size?

> I suppose the title says it all.  I know there are various hacks for
> playing with the window sizes of everything, but I need to be
> surgical - I am creating an interface for a touch-screen computer,
> and it requires the use of a combo box.
>
> I need a way to fatten the combo box button and the scroll bar
> buttons.  Has anyone done this before?  Either prewritten code or a
> link in the right direction would be appreciated.

Christopher,

If you don't get any other answers, try creating your own using a
combination of commandbutton, textbox, and a listbox.

It should be easy enough, if you're familiar with it,
to create a WithEvents class to handle click events
for Dropdown, Visible, NotInList, etc.

----

Michael R. Mattys
Mattys MapLib for Microsoft MapPoint