[AccessD] Access 2k: Ghosts

Chris Enright cclenright at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 21:09:35 CDT 2005

How come clients always find buttons to press that the programmer didn't think of?

I have a program for a chain of Sunbed Studios. Because the clients can buy packages of "units of use" and have them in credit it is necessary to give them a PIN No. as well as a Membership Number.

When they enter their Membership Number and press <Continue> a popup/modal with one field, in password format, asks them to enter their PIN. The only other thing on the form is <Continue>. Magically, it has been discovered that if they press Left Arrow a box appears with their Membership Number and, much worse, if they press Right Arrow the PIN Number appears in clear.

I am now nearly bald!

Anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

TIA

Chris