[AccessD] Setting a field in a report

connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.gov.au connie.kamrowski at agric.nsw.gov.au
Sat Apr 9 21:29:36 CDT 2005

I have a field in a report which states the End date of the report.

I need to change the end date to be the end date of the period.

So I have a field called EndDate which contains the date for example
30/06/2005
I need to display 30/04/and the year from the above date

So I figured I would just do a

Dim MyEndDate as Date
Dim End ReportDate as Date

MyEndDate = Year(Me!EndDate)
EndReportDate = DateSerial(MyEndDate, 04,30)

And then just use EndReportDate for the field ....

but when I try to use it it keeps telling me it can't find the field
EndDate referred to in my expression.
Where am I going wrong?

Connie Kamrowski

Analyst/Programmer
Information Technology
NSW Department of Primary Industries
Orange

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or received
it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views expressed
are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the views of
their organisation.