[AccessD] OT: Solved problem, Query, Who didn't attend an in-service

Charles Hise chise at charter.net
Sun Apr 10 11:39:23 CDT 2005

Thanks Phil, it worked. Thanks Artur, Susan for your help.

Charles Hise

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to the
sender.