[AccessD] Home inventory problem

J Gould gould.j at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 6 08:09:12 CDT 2005

IF the subform were also based on a query then why hide it at all. The data
changes based on the table selected in the query. The query here is what
would change, the subform would simply bring up data based on it. The trick
is to have the PK the same in all tables ... an autonumber field that
basically means nothing to anyone but the database.

Good luck with it !

John Gould