[AccessD] A2003 Tab Control

Tom Bolton tom.bolton at donnslaw.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 07:28:15 CDT 2005

Hi

Sorry to barge in on a thread, but I'm with Gustav.  The very first VB
project I took responsibility for at the start of my career forced the user
into 640x480 (few years ago now).  Unfortunately, I had to do phone support
for said project and a lot of the calls were from users wondering what was
going on.

The other thing to consider is that the API's necessary to do this are
fairly dirty and will in a few cases screw something up along the line, or
hide desktop icons off the screen.  Particularly if the user has other apps
open when they start yours.

Cheers
Tom