[AccessD] A2000/3:Connecting to SQL Server

Darren Dick D.Dick at uws.edu.au
Thu Aug 18 07:45:48 CDT 2005

Hello all

New Job - Have to Learn SQL Server ASAP and MS Reporting Services.

 (Anyone know any good resources on MS Reporting Services?)

Also I would like someone to hold my hand getting an ACCESS front end to talk with a SQL Server Backend.

never done it - never had to - and I have no clue on how to do it. :-))

Anyone wanna hold my hand  (No sweaty palms - I promise) or failing that some simple

(and it really does have to be simple for me) tutorials?

Many thanks

Darren