[AccessD] OT - Excel Find next highest number above 0

Josh McFarlane darsant at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:33:34 CDT 2005

On 8/11/05, Paul Hartland (ISHARP) <paul.hartland at isharp.co.uk> wrote:
> Not really, I need to calculate the two extreme values, so say if Row12
> ColumnD =0 I would have to got to Row11 ColumnD and see that value, if that
> was also a zero then row 10, 9, 8 etc until I reach a cell with a value
> inside

Sounds like you might need to throw together a VBA function to do it,
you should be able to iterate through the rows until you find the
value you need that way and then return it to the cell.

Granted, may be a little more work, but it's guaranteed to work, and
probably will end up being less time than trying to get the built-ins
to work.

--
Josh McFarlane
"Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding."