[AccessD] File Not Found

Mon Jan 10 11:20:43 CST 2005

What if you change

 MyAppID = Shell(MSWord & " " & strDocLoc, vbMaximizedFocus)

 MyAppID = Shell(MSWord & " " & Quote(strDocLoc), vbMaximizedFocus)

And have the Quote function defined as

Function Quote(aString) As String
    Quote = """" & aString & """"
End Function

Or, better yet, use the ShellExecute API to load registered file types in
the appropriate application. See http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0018.htm

Lambert