[AccessD] Save dll to folder

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Sun Jan 23 15:40:34 CST 2005

> 3 The Windows system directory.

I think this is the most reasonable location to place the dll as I will be
adding this feature to all my apps.

My question then becomes how do I always get it installed to the proper
folder.  It's concievable, highly unlikely, but concievable, that the system
folder is named differently than one would suspect.  For example, I expect
...\system32, but who's to say someone hasn't changed it?  Is that even
possible?  Am I over thinking this or is it a real concern.

I just need a way to always get this dll to the system folder and I'm done
with this project.

Thanks for everyone's help.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC