[AccessD] Website / archive / error loading picture

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Wed Jun 8 19:58:07 CDT 2005

I take it back - when I access the archive it doesnt seem to give me the full history. (I have an idea that this topic may have been covered before..)

In the interim, could someone help with an error 2114.

Situation is existing client with 4 workstations - 1 was replaced this week - Windows XP Pro re-installed, Office 2000 re-installed.

When the user opens a form which attempts to load a .jpg or .gif picture the system come up with "...the database doesn't support the format of
'E:\Database\Photos\Peru.jpg' so it can't load the picture.

Google brought up a few instances of developers getting this error where the graphics filters in Office haven't been installed. I have gone in to the setup of Office on that PC and re-installed the graphics filters but I am still getting the error.

Can anyone help ?