[AccessD] Any MapPoint programmers out there?

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Fri Jun 3 06:23:16 CDT 2005

That's what I am going to have to do then, cause it will be used to cross reference expense claims on our main system with around a 10% leeway, at the moment I am just playing about with MapPoint as I only installed it today....

So if anyone can help me with getting the actual mileage, it would be very appreciated.

Paul Hartland

Message date : Jun 03 2005, 12:14 PM