[AccessD] Question about Animated Graphics

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Jun 22 13:29:07 CDT 2005

Well, that clearly works, but I think I'll give you a smack upside the
temple anyway LOL. (I wonder if there is a more universally hated developer
in the world than the author(s) of these various assistants.)

So you have demonstrated that we can invoked the Assistant from Access.
Upsizing the question, is this sort of approach possible with other
animations? Case in point -- the gears inside a torn-open skin, that revolve
in synch. Can I use your code to apply to such an animated JPG, and if so,
how?

TIA,
Arthur