[AccessD] Good Code Bad Code Question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 26 10:54:12 CDT 2005

<blush>

3) In the VBA Editor (looking at code) - Tools / Properties / General /
Project Name

That was it -- thanks!

Susan H.

But, on a lark this morning, I tried a decompile using the rename trick on
one of the mdb's that's showing distress and I noticed that once it
recompiled, the Compile option on the Debug menu displayed the OLD name, not
the new one -- weird huh? So, I'm wondering if the rename decompile trick
really works as good as it's supposed to? Or, this could just be more of my
exe's wackiness. Anybody but me ever experienced this?

Susan H.