[AccessD] Can I spell check an unbound field?

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jun 28 17:27:29 CDT 2005

OK.  Here's my hack.  Create a table with one field.  Bind your form to that
table (I'm assuming the form's not bound to a table already.  If so I guess
you could add this field to the table).  Put an invisible text box on your
form bound to that field.  In the after update event of the text box copy
the contents of the unbound text box to the field in the table using DAO.
Requery the form so the text is in the invisible text box.  Spell check the
bound text box.

There's got to be an easier way.  Stand by for better ideas...

Rocky