[AccessD] invalid number of arguments

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 15:28:23 CDT 2005

Pedro,

I'm really sorry, I didn't see your message.
See below for what I was thinking about.
It isn't tested, of course, but I think it will do

Michael R. Mattys
Mattys MapLib for Microsoft MapPoint
http://www.mattysconsulting.com

> explain the issue with the append query.
> When there are new values in the commercial database,
> how does the append query [know] which items are new
> to append to the tblDebiteur.

Commercial DB
> DEBSTM
> Nummer        = Text  (but al Id's are numbers)    =  Primary Key
> Adres
> Plaats

In your autoexec, run this query:

qryPedro1
INSERT INTO tblDEBITEUR (DebID, Postadres, Woonplaats)
SELECT Clng(Nummer) As DebID, Adres As PostAdres,
Plaats As Woonplaats FROM DEBSTM WHERE IN DEBSTM.DebID
NOT IN (SELECT tblDEBITEUR.DebID FROM tblDEBITEUR) IN
'C:\Wife.mdb'

Your Wife's DB
> tblDEBITEUR
Add AutoNumber Field Here - It has no meaning, it is an index