[AccessD] invalid number of arguments

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 29 15:38:02 CDT 2005

Make that

qryPedro1
INSERT INTO tblDEBITEUR (DebID, Postadres, Woonplaats)
SELECT Clng(Nummer) As DebID, Adres As PostAdres,
Plaats As Woonplaats FROM DEBSTM WHERE DEBSTM.DebID
NOT IN (SELECT tblDEBITEUR.DebID FROM tblDEBITEUR)
IN 'C:\Wife.mdb'

(Note : IN 'C:\Wife.mdb' is either at the end
or after DEBSTM, I can't test it at the moment)

----

Michael R. Mattys
Mattys MapLib for Microsoft MapPoint
http://www.mattysconsulting.com