[AccessD] Getting published...

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Thu Jun 30 14:08:48 CDT 2005

They will probably offer you a small amount of money and ask for rights in
perpetuity. Most of them do that nowadays. More to the point is what you
want out of it. Academic recognition? Money? Leads to new gigs? More writing
for them? IMO you need to decide these issues before talking to them.

As for me, I do want to be taken advantage of, but Uma Thurman and Maria
Sharapova seem to be too busy. Alack and alas.

Arthur