[AccessD] Access & Terminal Services

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Mar 24 10:27:36 CST 2005

Hi Andy

It was not lost. I just don't have the answer for sure. Even as an MS
dealer we call some licensing experts on things like this and this is a
public holiday here so nowhere to call.
You can easily get burned, and "assume" isn't worth anything here.

/gustav

>>> andy at minstersystems.co.uk 03/24 4:04 pm >>>
Trying again. Suspect original lost in the melee of binary finger
counting.
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk