[AccessD] Acrobat 6 & Printing Access report to PDF

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Thu May 12 14:42:59 CDT 2005

The name of the printer driver changed from 5.0 "PDFWriter" to Acrobat
6.0 printer "Adobe PDF" or "Acrobat Distiller" depending on the version
purchased, if you don't go through the rigamarole in VBA code to set and
reset the default printer and directory name and filename
in the registry, it will dump the pdf file into My Documents directory
with the same name every time.

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.